• Do you have an illness, an injury or have you had surgey & want to feel better while supporting your health care?
• Do you have insomnia, chronic pain or desire more mental clarity?
• Would you like to feel more engaged, energized, emotionally balanced & more in control of your life and your health?
• Do you at times feel stressed, isolated, controlled by mood swings & hopeless to address the challenges of your life?
• Do you desire to develop your spiritual growth & connection?
• Do you want to make money doing something you love that doesn’t feel like work?
• Have you had a desire to learn more about holistic health or meditation but don’t know where to start?
• Do you want to learn about universal laws and how you can use them to create the life you desire?
• Have you endured domestic violence, depression, emotional distress or other traumatic events that you can’t get over?
• Do you desire a greater spiritual connection or discover your life’s purpose?
• Do you want to learn how to dress, create a signature style, do your makeup and style your hair to look your best?
• Do you want to learn how to use plants and oils to become more healthy?
Honored to Serve the Military Community
Today, more than ever, a college education can give you an enormous advantage in both a military and civilian career. Unfortunately, the rigorous demands of the military lifestyle, including long hours, irregular schedules and frequent relocation, can make earning your degree difficult. For this reason, Grand Canyon University (GCU) has developed a military university program specifically to meet the needs of military professionals, DOD personnel and their families.
Benefits Rank High Among Military Students
In an era of smart weapons, the U.S. Armed forces are more sophisticated than ever before. As a result, demand for well-educated personnel is greater than ever. To answer this demand, GCU offers a robust and relevant education designed specifically for military professionals.
Through our academically challenging, values-based curriculum we prepare learners to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators and responsible leaders. Whether you’re looking to accelerate your career in the military or transition into the public sector, earning your degree from a leading military university – Grand Canyon University – can give you the competitive edge you’re looking for.
At GCU, one of the nation’s top military friendly schools, you learn in small, interactive classes taught by expert instructors who care about your success. You can attend classes on campus or online at the times that fit your schedule.We offer military university programs in many of today’s high-demand fields, including: business, communications, education, entrepreneurship, health services, justice studies, management, nursing, psychology, sociology and more.