Also called: Commercial Sales Manager, Energy Consultant, Sales, Solar Sales Representative.
Contact new or existing customers to determine their solar equipment needs, suggest systems or equipment, or estimate costs.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Select solar energy products, systems, or services for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
A Solar Energy Consultant’s suggested skill sets include:
- sales and marketing
- customer service
- English language
- product and service development
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- looking for ways to help people
- talking people into changing their minds or their behavior
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
- use rules to solve problems
- notice when problems happen
If you’re interested in more information on working with us –
To find out more about this incredible opportunity Contact Us or You can also call us for a Complimentary Solar Consultation at: 1-619-567-9303