This week presenting: NASSCO – A General Dynamics Company, BOEING & Teleperformance. Sponsored in part by ARIIX’s Puritii – World’s Finest Portable Water Filtration Bottle!
1. California Solar Initiative (CSI)
This program offers cash back for installing solar on your home or business. The CSI provides incentives for photovoltaic system installations to customers of the state’s three investor-owned utilities: Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), Southern California Edison (SCE), and San Diego Gas and Electric (SDG&E).
The CSI Program provides upfront incentives for photovoltaic systems installed on existing residential homes, as well as existing and new commercial, industrial, government, non-profit, and agricultural properties within the service territories of PG&E, SCE and SDG&E.
2. Single-Family Affordable Solar Homes (SASH)
SASH intends to decrease the expense of owning a solar system by providing incentives that are larger than those in the general CSI program. SASH provides qualified low-income homeowners fixed, up front, capacity-based incentives to help offset the upfront cost of a solar electric system.
3. New Solar Homes Partnership (NSHP)
The NHSP provides financial incentives and other support to home builders. It encourages the construction of new, energy efficient solar homes that save homeowners money on their electric bills and protect the environment.
GoHireAVet.com invites you to join us and Enver Solar in the #1 Jobs producing industry!
Come join GoHireAVet.com, VeteransSolarServices.com & Enver Solar in the fight against not only global warming from environmental polluting fossil fuels but also breaking the chains from the greedy power utility companies such as SDGE & PGE! Solar is clean & renewable energy and if you’re a homeowner with an electricity bill over $125 per month we can help you save big dollars off your monthly electricity bills! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation to find out how much you can save! Summer is finally here in San Diego, temperatures will soon consistently be in the ’80’s, 90’s & east county areas such as EL Cajon, Santee, Lakeside, Jamul & others can expect the occasional 100+ degree days as well! Contact us today to schedule your complimentary in home demo or call us at (619) 567-9303, you & your pocket book will be glad you did! Continue reading
VA to Hold Second National Access Stand Down
Reaching Out Again to Veterans Waiting for Urgent Care
On Saturday, Feb. 27, VA will hold a second National Access Stand Down event.
Also called: Commercial Sales Manager, Energy Consultant, Sales, Solar Sales Representative.
Contact new or existing customers to determine their solar equipment needs, suggest systems or equipment, or estimate costs.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Select solar energy products, systems, or services for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
A Solar Energy Consultant’s suggested skill sets include:Continue reading
- A Wreath dedication by the Pearl Harbor Survivor’s Association
- A Wreath dedication by the San Diego Maritime Museum from the swiftboat alongside the USS Midway
- Guest speaker, CDR Judd Krier Commanding Officer of USS Pearl Harbor (LSD-52)
- Color Guard, from USS Pearl Harbor (LSD-52)
That’s right! Our goal is to fill a 7-ton US Marine Corps truck with toys!
A donation of two toys will receive a free guest pass to the museum, while supplies last! One pass per person.
Join us for a day of fun activities including:
- 9 AM – 2 PM: Star 94.1 Live Broadcast, say hello to Delana and the Star Team!
- Meet Santa Claus and take a selfie for a chance to spin and win USS Midway merchandise.
- San Diego Jeep Club will drive through with 100+ decorated Jeeps and tons of toys!
- Military vehicles on display.
- 10 AM – 3 PM: Vendor booths, giveaways, contest and more.
- Limited 15 minute parking available at no cost to attend the toy drive.
- Skydiving Santa will be landing on the flight deck throughout the day starting at 10 AM, courtesy of Skydiving Innovations!
TO SEE LIVE STREAM OF SANTA’S JUMP, GO TO http://www.siaerial.com/ussmidway
December, 2, 2015
On Saturday, December 5, Santa and one or two of his favorite Elves will be making one or more parachute jumps on to the flight deck of the iconic USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum. Santa has arranged for his own personal helicopter to land on the flight deck at approximately 10:20 am, at which point he and his Elftourage will climb aboard for the quick flight to 2,500 feet over the Midway.Continue reading
Veteran Status Verification Form and Fees Required
Sacramento – Veterans can begin applying to receive the word VETERAN on their driver license or identification (ID) card starting today, November 12, 2015. The California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) wants to remind veterans that they must first obtain a Veteran Status Verification Form from a County Veteran Service Office (CVSO), BEFORE visiting a DMV office to apply for the designation.Continue reading
GoHireAVet.com is very proud to welcome RealtyOne Group to our “Military Friendly” Family of Companies that “Support Our Troops” with Jobs, Careers, Business Opportunities, Housing & Family Support Services! They’ve got some serious ‘Coolture!”
As the Founder & CEO of GoHireAVet.com and having spent over 20 yrs. as a professional in the real estate industry I can tell you that I’ve never come across a real estate company quite like RealtyOne Group, a company that truly cares for the community & the people that it serves. It’s truly my honor to have them a part of the GoHireAVet.com “Military Friendly” Family of Companies!