Actavis plc (NYSE:ACT) is a unique specialty pharmaceutical company focused on providing high-quality medicines to patients around the world. Built to be a global leader within today’s evolving healthcare landscape, the Company manufactures and commercializes a broad portfolio of branded and generic pharmaceuticals and develops new medicines for patients suffering from diseases principally in the central nervous system, gastroenterology, women’s health, urology, cardiovascular, respiratory and anti-infective therapeutic categories.
Together, our team of 25,000 scientists, technicians, sales and marketing, administrative, manufacturing and business professionals is helping people around the world live better, healthier lives.
We’re Looking for the World’s Best
At Actavis, we are committed to recruiting and retaining the industry’s best and brightest employees and are proud to offer opportunities for military veterans at all levels across our Company. We offer business, scientific, technical, engineering, sales & marketing and a variety of other positions here in the U.S. and around the world.
We value your unique military background, strong work ethic, team focused approach, cross-functional skills and adaptability to new roles, challenges and opportunities. At Actavis, you will find an entrepreneurial style work environment where employees and employee teams are encouraged to apply their unique talents to grow, contribute, innovate and excel. We welcome your ideas. We provide the support, resources and encouragement that enable you to take your career to new heights. We focus on challenging you, challenging ourselves and driving success.
Commit to your future and join us. Learn more about our exciting career opportunities at www.ActavisCareers.com. If you are not sure what type of Actavis role you may qualify for, email email@example.com
Welcome to the Allen School of Health Sciences
If you’re interested in jump starting your career in the healthcare field, you’ve come to the right place. The Allen School of Health Sciences can put you on your way toward a new and exciting career. You’ll have access to an unparalleled education led by instructors with real world experience.
- Become a medical professional in LESS TIME than other schools with our Fast-Track Program
- Enjoy Exciting HANDS-ON Medical Assistant training using the latest equipment
- Enjoy REAL-TIME, INTERACTIVE faculty engagement in a student-focused environment 100% Online with our Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Program
- Our Medical Assistant instructors include physicians and nurses. They are well respected in the field and KNOW what employers want
- Receive a high level of support from Allen School specialists, including a full service Career Service department to assist in your career search
- Since 1961 we have helped thousands of students jumpstart their medical careers.
- Financial Aid and Military Benefits and Scholarship Opportunities available to those who qualify