• Do you have an illness, an injury or have you had surgey & want to feel better while supporting your health care?
• Do you have insomnia, chronic pain or desire more mental clarity?
• Would you like to feel more engaged, energized, emotionally balanced & more in control of your life and your health?
• Do you at times feel stressed, isolated, controlled by mood swings & hopeless to address the challenges of your life?
• Do you desire to develop your spiritual growth & connection?
• Do you want to make money doing something you love that doesn’t feel like work?
• Have you had a desire to learn more about holistic health or meditation but don’t know where to start?
• Do you want to learn about universal laws and how you can use them to create the life you desire?
• Have you endured domestic violence, depression, emotional distress or other traumatic events that you can’t get over?
• Do you desire a greater spiritual connection or discover your life’s purpose?
• Do you want to learn how to dress, create a signature style, do your makeup and style your hair to look your best?
• Do you want to learn how to use plants and oils to become more healthy?
About the National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP)
As the voice of veterans’ rights for the last 25 years, the National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) works to ensure that the U.S. government keeps its pact with our nation’s 25 million veterans. NVLSP is an independent nonprofit veterans service organization that has assisted veterans and their advocates since 1980.
As a conduit for change against unfair government practices, NVLSP has been instrumental in the passage of landmark veterans’ rights legislation. Lawsuits brought by NVLSP attorneys have forced the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in benefits to veterans and their families.
NVLSP recruits, trains, and assists thousands of volunteer lawyers and veterans’ advocates. Our publications empower veterans, their families, and their advocates to obtain the benefits they’re entitled to by clearly outlining their rights under the law.
In 2008, NVLSP launched the Lawyers Serving Warriors® program, offering pro-bono legal help to veterans serving in Iraq and Afghanistan facing administrative separation, going through a mental evaluation board or physical evaluation board, received an inappropriate discharge characterization, filed a claim with the VA for disability compensation, or having difficulty with a claim under Traumatic Servicemembers Life Insurance.
Three veterans assisted by the National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) talk about their experiences and how this nonprofit legal advocacy organizations helped them. Two disabled Vietnam veterans discuss how sick they became after being exposed to Agent Orange while in the military and how NVLSP helped them finally receive the VA disability benefits they are entitled to, thanks to the Nehmer class action lawsuit that NVLSP filed and monitors to this day. A Special Forces soldier who served multiple tours in Iraq admits that he was pessimistic about how his benefits case would turn out, and was surprised by the positive outcome NVLSP attorneys won. All of NVLSP’s legal assistance to veterans and their families is provided free of charge.