San Diego’s Best Sightseeing Tour
Known as “America’s Finest City”, San Diego offers a wide array of things to see and do for visitors of all ages. Let Old Town Trolley show you California’s second largest city, where blue skies, exciting attractions and 70 miles of beaches come together to create a vacationer’s paradise. For over 20 years, Old Town Trolley Tours has been providing sightseeing tours highlighting the best San Diego attractions. Hop aboard one of our trolleys and you’ll experience Transportainment, a delightful combination of transportation and entertainment. With Old Town Trolley, you can avoid costly parking and city driving while exploring at your own pace as you hop on and off at your favorite stops.
Old Town Trolley Tours is the best way to see the city, highlighting the best San Diego Attractions, with 11 stops and more than 100 points of interest.
San Diego’s Best Tour to See Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres, the San Diego Zoo, Maritime Museum,
Hotel del Coronado, San Diego Convention Center, Old Town San Diego, Balboa Park, Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum, Star of India, The Whaley House, Gaslamp Quarter, Seaport Village, Little Italy and Much More!
Military veterans are a natural fit for Hilton Worldwide. We share similar Values – like integrity, ownership and teamwork – which support our company’s Mission to become the preeminent global hospitality leader. Your understanding of cultural differences and diversity is also extremely valuable here, as is your ability to lead others. Hilton Worldwide is proud to hire former military men and women and military spouses. It is our commitment to hire 10,000 veterans within the next five years, and provide the training and educational opportunities to support your transition into our organization.
Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to supporting American military veterans and their families. Through our Operation: Opportunity initiative, Hilton Worldwide has made a commitment to hire 10,000 veterans by the end of 2018, and has already placed over 4,200 military in a wide range of positions throughout the U.S.
Among the positions we continuously seek to fill include:
- Guest Services and Front Desk Agents
- Culinary (Cooks, Kitchen Supervisors, Chefs)
- Banquets, Catering and Convention Services
- Restaurant and Food & Beverage Services
- Housekeeping & Laundry
We offer training and career advancement opportunities for those who intend to work hard, prove themselves and over time, acquire the needed operational experience and requisite skills for promotion within the ranks of the leading, global hospitality company.
Additionally, two new military internship educational programs offered through Kendall College and the University of Phoenix are available to help transitioning military receive education and experience that can lead to a career in hospitality management with Hilton Worldwide.
If you are transitioning from active duty, are a US Military Veteran or a Military Spouse with a passion and career focus in hospitality, visit our military career site today to discover a world of career opportunities.
EOE / AA / Disabled / Veteran
About Hilton Worldwide:
Hilton Worldwide is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxury and full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and focused-service hotels. The company’s portfolio includes twelve world-class global brands and an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton HHonors.
Hilton Worldwide is proud to hire former military men and women in addition to welcoming the talent of military spouses. It is our commitment to hire 10,000 veterans to join our more than 4200 hotels around the world and our corporate offices within the next five years.
Hilton Worldwide is an Established Partner of:
– Joining Forces Campaign
– Military Spouse Employer Partnerships
– Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
– National Association of State Workforce Agencies
- Transition successfully from a military leadership role to a store leadership role
- Make the shift from the military culture to the civilian business culture
- Learn the strategy, tactics and skills necessary to drive high-volume business in the retail department store arena
- Gain exposure to senior leaders from multiple business units across our company
- High exposure, multi-faceted and intensive training program sets the executive up for success after program completion
- At the conclusion of each rotation, you will have the opportunity to synthesize your learning experiences to senior level executives
What you will have the opportunity to do:
- Participate in a rotational executive development program:
- Own key business driving projects throughout the program with presentations to management at the conclusion of each rotation
- Take a leadership role in delivery of all company initiatives; clearly communicate objectives and priorities to team
- Develop relationships through mentors, peer sponsors and the Macy’s Veteran Networking Group
- Identify sales and profit improvement opportunities through analysis of business reports, customer logs, and competitive shopping. Develop action plans to address deficiencies
- Prepare and present strategies to all levels of management
- Bachelor’s degree with solid academic record, all majors welcomed
- 4-10 years of military leadership, either as a Junior Military Officer or degreed Noncommissioned Officer
- Must be flexible following the program to relocate within your region
- Understanding of retail management lifestyle and demands
- Results-driven, passionate and committed to excellence and high standards
- Seeks to be the leader of people, wants to be in a position of influence
- Demonstrated ability to empower and develop a team of executives
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams
- Communicates purposefully and takes charge of situations; excellent presentation/platform skills
- Able to independently organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems, act decisively and persist in the face of obstacles
On March 18, 2015 The Walt Disney Company Celebrates Three Years of Heroes Work Here Initiative
Heroes Work Here, Disney’s company-wide commitment to hire and support military veterans and encourage other companies to hire them, is celebrating its third anniversary. Disney recently made its 5,000th veteran hire and has played a key role in encouraging other companies to hire those who have served. Companies who have attended Disney-hosted Veterans Institutes (day-long workshops that teach other companies how to create or enhance their existing veteran hiring programs) have reported collectively hiring 5,000 more veterans—for a total of 10,000 jobs for ex-military personnel.