• Do you have an illness, an injury or have you had surgey & want to feel better while supporting your health care?
• Do you have insomnia, chronic pain or desire more mental clarity?
• Would you like to feel more engaged, energized, emotionally balanced & more in control of your life and your health?
• Do you at times feel stressed, isolated, controlled by mood swings & hopeless to address the challenges of your life?
• Do you desire to develop your spiritual growth & connection?
• Do you want to make money doing something you love that doesn’t feel like work?
• Have you had a desire to learn more about holistic health or meditation but don’t know where to start?
• Do you want to learn about universal laws and how you can use them to create the life you desire?
• Have you endured domestic violence, depression, emotional distress or other traumatic events that you can’t get over?
• Do you desire a greater spiritual connection or discover your life’s purpose?
• Do you want to learn how to dress, create a signature style, do your makeup and style your hair to look your best?
• Do you want to learn how to use plants and oils to become more healthy?
To establish BAY TO BAY as the global premier foodservice military marketing leader. Through dedication, commitment, trust and experience BAY TO BAY delivers a dependable service to our manufactures.
BAY TO BAY’s 5 core objectives are:
- Provide our United States Armed Forces with the highest quality products and the best customer service. By backing quality products and delivering unsurpassed customer support, BAY TO BAY is known for its reliability, dependability and customer service.
- Apply the highest standard of excellence to the managing, selling and distribution of represented food products.
- Develop innovative strategies to further product growth and build business.
- Build lasting partnerships with manufacturers.
The core value of BAY TO BAY is maintaining a strong line of communication between the manufacturer and the end user.
Achieve a maximum rate of return on manufacturer investment with Bay to Bay.
BAY TO BAY meet’s these objectives by strategically planning, tactically planning and operationally executing.
Strategically BAY TO BAY sets short and long term goals for specific products and markets.
Tactically BAY TO BAY focuses on growth through market penetration, market development, product development and diversification.
Operationally BAY TO BAY proactively interacts with the manufacturer and meets the needs of the end user on a daily basis.
Areas of concentration include:
- Air force – Headquarters and dining halls
- Army – JCCOE, Garrisons, dining facilities, MREs and UGRAs
- Coast Guard – Dining halls and boat galleys
- Navy – NAVSUP, Ships TYCOMs, Land and Ships galleys and messes
- Marines – Headquarters, SEDEXO, dining halls and field
- National Guard
- Prime Vendors – Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) and within the Continental United States (CONUS)
- Subcontractors to Prime Vendors
EXTERNAL SALES STRUCTURES:
- CONUS coverage east and west
- Worldwide OCONUS coverage
- Support to all military bases to include Menu Board meetings, food shows and audits
Positioned personnel in San Diego, CA; Norfolk, VA; Seoul, Korea and Frankfurt, Germany
Business Advantages: Woman Owned, Small Business
Current Job Openings in the San Diego area:
Bay to Bay Food Service Inc – San Diego, CA
Bay to Bay Food Service is a global premier food service military marketing leader. Through dedication, commitment, trust and experience Bay to Bay delivers a dependable service to our manufacturers. We provide our United States Armed Forces with the highest quality products and the best customer service, backing quality products and delivering unsurpassed customer support, BAY TO BAY is known for its reliability, dependability and customer service. A few of the companies that we represent include: Hormel, French’s, Frank’s RedHot, EAS, Cuisine Solutions, Post Cereal.
The person chosen for this position will gain knowledge on proper sales techniques dealing with diverse customers.
We are looking for a 1099 sales representative that will be responsible for the San Diego Military territory. They will be calling on the various Military bases in the area
* This is a 1099 subcontractor position
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Required license or certification:
Kaiser Permanente is committed to helping shape the future of health care. We are recognized as one of America’s leading health care providers and not-for-profit health plans. Founded in 1945, our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable health care services and to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve. We currently serve 9.6 million members in eight states and the District of Columbia. Care for members and patients is focused on their total health and guided by their personal physicians, specialists and team of caregivers. Our expert and caring medical teams are empowered and supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, state-of-the art care delivery and world-class chronic disease management. Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to care innovations, clinical research, health education and the support of community health.
At Kaiser Permanente, we’re here to make lives better, and we need individuals with a strong work ethic, dedication, and initiative to help us deliver on our mission. We recognize these traits in our military service men and women, and welcome the unique skills and experience you can bring to our workforce. As part of our commitment to supporting your development at Kaiser Permanente, we’ll provide you with the resources and training you’ll need to succeed throughout your career with us-and in addition to competitive compensation and benefits to support your health and well-being, we’ll help you meet your financial goals and maintain a balance between your work life and family life.
Ready for a challenging and meaningful career at an organization dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable care to our members and the communities we serve?
Join us on our mission as we transform health care with the nation’s leading not-for-profit health plan.