CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World’s Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 16,300 employees in 120 offices worldwide.
CACI’s proud history serving the U.S. military began in 1963 upon receiving its first contract to perform research and simulation for the Navy. Over 50 years later, CACI employees continue to help defense and intelligence customers deliver mission-critical capabilities, working alongside soldiers in numerous countries to perform such work as deploying biometrics tools that identify terrorist threats, delivering geospatial imagery used for operational planning, and providing supply chain security framework to transport medical equipment to military hospitals.
Veterans add tremendous value to any organization, but their talent, experience, and commitment make them particularly well-suited for CACI. That’s why nearly one in four CACI employees is either a current or former service member, and our military hiring and development efforts are continually recognized as a triple win: providing veterans with rewarding careers while the company and its customers benefit from their proven leadership, values, and work ethic.
Deloitte is leading from the front with our commitment to military members, veterans, and their families.
Over the years, Deloitte has maintained our commitment to making America stronger. In FY14, we’re rolling out a more integrated, comprehensive approach that looks at military members and veterans more holistically (through both an emotional prosperity and career prosperity lens) and better aligns with military members’ and veterans’ needs.
As part of Deloitte’s commitment to the White House’s Joining Forces initiative, Deloitte piloted the Career Opportunity Redefinition & Exploration (CORE) Leadership Program to help 50 transitioning armed forces members and veterans translate their skills, knowledge, and experiences into a business environment.
Honored to Serve the Military Community
Today, more than ever, a college education can give you an enormous advantage in both a military and civilian career. Unfortunately, the rigorous demands of the military lifestyle, including long hours, irregular schedules and frequent relocation, can make earning your degree difficult. For this reason, Grand Canyon University (GCU) has developed a military university program specifically to meet the needs of military professionals, DOD personnel and their families.
Benefits Rank High Among Military Students
In an era of smart weapons, the U.S. Armed forces are more sophisticated than ever before. As a result, demand for well-educated personnel is greater than ever. To answer this demand, GCU offers a robust and relevant education designed specifically for military professionals.
Through our academically challenging, values-based curriculum we prepare learners to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators and responsible leaders. Whether you’re looking to accelerate your career in the military or transition into the public sector, earning your degree from a leading military university – Grand Canyon University – can give you the competitive edge you’re looking for.
At GCU, one of the nation’s top military friendly schools, you learn in small, interactive classes taught by expert instructors who care about your success. You can attend classes on campus or online at the times that fit your schedule.We offer military university programs in many of today’s high-demand fields, including: business, communications, education, entrepreneurship, health services, justice studies, management, nursing, psychology, sociology and more.
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our customers and clients – serving the needs of individuals, global companies and everyone in between.
Our company offers veterans and military spouses the opportunity to put their skills and experience to work for a global team that is dedicated to making a real difference for the community, doing what’s right for our clients and customers, providing our employees with the opportunity to define unique career paths and creating bold innovations to help improve our customer experience.
We have a dedicated military recruiting team that has helped hire more than 8,000 veterans since 2011. And we have designed training, mentoring and other programs to help bridge the transition from the military to corporate culture. Our goal is your long-term success.
Apply today and find out what it means to work alongside 260,000 outstanding people who make up one of the world’s most respected financial institutions.
- Transition successfully from a military leadership role to a store leadership role
- Make the shift from the military culture to the civilian business culture
- Learn the strategy, tactics and skills necessary to drive high-volume business in the retail department store arena
- Gain exposure to senior leaders from multiple business units across our company
- High exposure, multi-faceted and intensive training program sets the executive up for success after program completion
- At the conclusion of each rotation, you will have the opportunity to synthesize your learning experiences to senior level executives
What you will have the opportunity to do:
- Participate in a rotational executive development program:
- Own key business driving projects throughout the program with presentations to management at the conclusion of each rotation
- Take a leadership role in delivery of all company initiatives; clearly communicate objectives and priorities to team
- Develop relationships through mentors, peer sponsors and the Macy’s Veteran Networking Group
- Identify sales and profit improvement opportunities through analysis of business reports, customer logs, and competitive shopping. Develop action plans to address deficiencies
- Prepare and present strategies to all levels of management
- Bachelor’s degree with solid academic record, all majors welcomed
- 4-10 years of military leadership, either as a Junior Military Officer or degreed Noncommissioned Officer
- Must be flexible following the program to relocate within your region
- Understanding of retail management lifestyle and demands
- Results-driven, passionate and committed to excellence and high standards
- Seeks to be the leader of people, wants to be in a position of influence
- Demonstrated ability to empower and develop a team of executives
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams
- Communicates purposefully and takes charge of situations; excellent presentation/platform skills
- Able to independently organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems, act decisively and persist in the face of obstacles