Who is Hemp Health Inc?
Hemp Health is your best source for quality, affordable health and wellness products made from CBD-rich hemp. Based in Carlsbad, California, we at Hemp Health are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, most affordable CBD products on the market.
Our CBD products are legal in all 50 states and are used in foods and as nutritional supplements. These supplements can be consumed in the form of pill capsules, powder, topical salves, CBD oral sprays, as well as CBD waxes and dabs. We also offer CBD Supplements and treats for your pets!
When you buy CBD oil from us, you know you’re getting products you can trust. No one makes CBD rich hemp oil supplements like us. Pharma CBD is non-GMO and contain no pesticides, solvents, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers. We have all our products tested by third-party laboratories so you can buy CBD hemp oil that is completely safe and legal for consumption. There’s no questions where to buy CBD oil from—the answer is Hemp Health.
- Transition successfully from a military leadership role to a store leadership role
- Make the shift from the military culture to the civilian business culture
- Learn the strategy, tactics and skills necessary to drive high-volume business in the retail department store arena
- Gain exposure to senior leaders from multiple business units across our company
- High exposure, multi-faceted and intensive training program sets the executive up for success after program completion
- At the conclusion of each rotation, you will have the opportunity to synthesize your learning experiences to senior level executives
What you will have the opportunity to do:
- Participate in a rotational executive development program:
- Own key business driving projects throughout the program with presentations to management at the conclusion of each rotation
- Take a leadership role in delivery of all company initiatives; clearly communicate objectives and priorities to team
- Develop relationships through mentors, peer sponsors and the Macy’s Veteran Networking Group
- Identify sales and profit improvement opportunities through analysis of business reports, customer logs, and competitive shopping. Develop action plans to address deficiencies
- Prepare and present strategies to all levels of management
- Bachelor’s degree with solid academic record, all majors welcomed
- 4-10 years of military leadership, either as a Junior Military Officer or degreed Noncommissioned Officer
- Must be flexible following the program to relocate within your region
- Understanding of retail management lifestyle and demands
- Results-driven, passionate and committed to excellence and high standards
- Seeks to be the leader of people, wants to be in a position of influence
- Demonstrated ability to empower and develop a team of executives
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams
- Communicates purposefully and takes charge of situations; excellent presentation/platform skills
- Able to independently organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems, act decisively and persist in the face of obstacles