To establish BAY TO BAY as the global premier foodservice military marketing leader. Through dedication, commitment, trust and experience BAY TO BAY delivers a dependable service to our manufactures.
BAY TO BAY’s 5 core objectives are:
- Provide our United States Armed Forces with the highest quality products and the best customer service. By backing quality products and delivering unsurpassed customer support, BAY TO BAY is known for its reliability, dependability and customer service.
- Apply the highest standard of excellence to the managing, selling and distribution of represented food products.
- Develop innovative strategies to further product growth and build business.
- Build lasting partnerships with manufacturers.
The core value of BAY TO BAY is maintaining a strong line of communication between the manufacturer and the end user.
Achieve a maximum rate of return on manufacturer investment with Bay to Bay.
BAY TO BAY meet’s these objectives by strategically planning, tactically planning and operationally executing.
Strategically BAY TO BAY sets short and long term goals for specific products and markets.
Tactically BAY TO BAY focuses on growth through market penetration, market development, product development and diversification.
Operationally BAY TO BAY proactively interacts with the manufacturer and meets the needs of the end user on a daily basis.
Areas of concentration include:
- Air force – Headquarters and dining halls
- Army – JCCOE, Garrisons, dining facilities, MREs and UGRAs
- Coast Guard – Dining halls and boat galleys
- Navy – NAVSUP, Ships TYCOMs, Land and Ships galleys and messes
- Marines – Headquarters, SEDEXO, dining halls and field
- National Guard
- Prime Vendors – Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) and within the Continental United States (CONUS)
- Subcontractors to Prime Vendors
EXTERNAL SALES STRUCTURES:
- CONUS coverage east and west
- Worldwide OCONUS coverage
- Support to all military bases to include Menu Board meetings, food shows and audits
Positioned personnel in San Diego, CA; Norfolk, VA; Seoul, Korea and Frankfurt, Germany
Business Advantages: Woman Owned, Small Business
Current Job Openings in the San Diego area:
Bay to Bay Food Service Inc – San Diego, CA
Bay to Bay Food Service is a global premier food service military marketing leader. Through dedication, commitment, trust and experience Bay to Bay delivers a dependable service to our manufacturers. We provide our United States Armed Forces with the highest quality products and the best customer service, backing quality products and delivering unsurpassed customer support, BAY TO BAY is known for its reliability, dependability and customer service. A few of the companies that we represent include: Hormel, French’s, Frank’s RedHot, EAS, Cuisine Solutions, Post Cereal.
The person chosen for this position will gain knowledge on proper sales techniques dealing with diverse customers.
We are looking for a 1099 sales representative that will be responsible for the San Diego Military territory. They will be calling on the various Military bases in the area
* This is a 1099 subcontractor position
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Required license or certification:
Who is Hemp Health Inc?
Hemp Health is your best source for quality, affordable health and wellness products made from CBD-rich hemp. Based in Carlsbad, California, we at Hemp Health are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, most affordable CBD products on the market.
Our CBD products are legal in all 50 states and are used in foods and as nutritional supplements. These supplements can be consumed in the form of pill capsules, powder, topical salves, CBD oral sprays, as well as CBD waxes and dabs. We also offer CBD Supplements and treats for your pets!
When you buy CBD oil from us, you know you’re getting products you can trust. No one makes CBD rich hemp oil supplements like us. Pharma CBD is non-GMO and contain no pesticides, solvents, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers. We have all our products tested by third-party laboratories so you can buy CBD hemp oil that is completely safe and legal for consumption. There’s no questions where to buy CBD oil from—the answer is Hemp Health.
The Home Depot recognizes that members of the U.S. military community are highly skilled, motivated and hardworking.
In an effort to support this community, The Home Depot joined forces in 2004 with the U.S. Departments of Defense, Labor and Veterans Affairs to provide rewarding and challenging career opportunities in our stores and distribution centers across the nation for current and former members of America’s military. In 2012, we made a commitment to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years. We are on target to reach that goal by the end of 2015 – two years ahead of schedule!
This effort is intended to support our nation’s military job seekers, including:
- Veterans, including those with service-connected disabilities
- Separating active duty service members
- National Guard members
- Military spouses
At The Home Depot we don’t just talk about supporting our military.
Just ask the more than 60,000 veterans we have hired since 2004. We offer a work environment that values the skills learned through military service, while providing the flexibility needed by those who serve in the National Guard, reserves or who are military spouses.
Our efforts have been recognized by G.I. Jobs magazine, where we have made the list of “Top 25 Military-Friendly® Employers” for seven consecutive years, including No. 1 in 2004.
If you are ready to be part of a team, a community, a culture of helping, problem solving, and customer service, you’re in the right place.